About Grace Wellness Center
Grace Wellness Center was founded in 2009 by Stephen and Jeana Luther. After working separately in the fields of Christian counseling and Chiropractic for several years, they felt led to open a Christian counseling and wellness center able to transform people’s lives physically, emotionally and spiritually. Grace Wellness Center is now a place where people of all ages from Pittsburgh and all over Western PA experience God’s love, grace and mercy while unlocking their full potential and finding God’s plan for their lives. In addition to our local services, many of our programs are offered online nationally and internationally. Grace Wellness Center continues to add practitioners who desire to glorify God as they help people get well. We now offer Christian counseling, Biblical coaching, wellness services and chiropractic care. Grace Wellness Center’s diverse staff can also offer seminars and public speaking on various topics.
Beliefs and Mission
"Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and death"…Romans 8:1-2
Life's a journey, let Grace Wellness Center help you THRIVE!
The mission of Grace Wellness Center is to bring abundant life back to the body of Christ by inspiring, leading and facilitating individuals, churches and communities to abide in God’s love, remove limitations, and find the extraordinary life to which God calls them.
At Grace Wellness Center we believe Christians were meant to Thrive! Our core beliefs are as follows:
1. We believe that Christians should Thrive in their lives.
- "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly." John 10:10
- "But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us." Romans 8:37
2. Living a life that Thrives is not only possible, it is a certainty in Christ.
- "And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope; and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us." Romans 5:3-5
3. Living a life that Thrives is not dependent on our circumstances but living it will change our circumstances.
- "But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit." 2 Corinthians 3:18
- "For the upright will live in the land and the blameless will remain in it; But the wicked will be cut off from the land and the treacherous will be uprooted from it." Proverbs 2:21-22
4. We believe that our world programs us for mediocrity, and gives us limitations that need to be overcome.
- "And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect." Romans 12:2
At Grace Wellness Center, we believe in getting rid of all that hinders you and blowing the top off of previously held beliefs and expectations and shooting for the moon. We want you to have the extraordinary life God has planned for you. We want you to have a life full of blessings and fulfillment.
Can you allow yourself to imagine what that would be like? Will you let us help you get there?