“Sound Biblical Counseling without the usual limitations of time and distance.”
I am interested in online or phone counseling!
What is online Christian counseling?
- Online counseling is done face to face, in real time, through the use of webcams. This gives the feel and effectiveness of an in person counseling session in the convenience of your own home or office
- Similar to in-person counseling, you will still set up an individual appointment with your counselor. Sessions typically last for 50 minutes, but other lengths are available.
- Our counseling is based on Biblical truth with the goal of setting you free so you can thrive in life.
Advantages to online or phone Christian counseling
- Emotionally safe – It is difficult to decide to enter into a counseling relationship and face difficult issues. Some people find it easier to take this step and to open up about their issues when they are protected by the distance and anonymity provided by the internet or the phone.
- Anonymous – One fear that keeps people from going to a counseling office is that they may run into someone they know. Another fear is seeing your counselor in another capacity such as a church event or community gathering. These are not issues when engaging in internet or phone counseling.
- Convenient – You don’t have to travel to your appointments, saving you time and money.
- Affordable – As our overhead is lower, the fees for phone counseling are less than an office session.